I’ve been thinking about this topic for such a long time. I used to slightly overweight when I reached my teens but now I have been quite thin for a while. And now I’m close to reaching my goal weight! Horray!
And seeing a lot of people tweet about their process with exercising and their diets inspired me to make this post.
Weight issue is not only a women topic, it includes men as well. Let’s face it, we’re all slightly sensitive about our appearance. We want to look hot and attractive. But everyone please remember this!
- Don’t wish for another body type! Don’t envy those that are smaller boned. We’re all different. Be nicer to yourself. We can work to get fit but not to change who we are.
- Losing weight is not a sign of weakness. It does not mean that you think being skinny is attractive. There’s nothing wrong with getting in shape. And there’s nothing with being content with where you are right now.
- Be careful with diets! I cannot stress enough. I’m so terrified of diets! If you think you can do it then go for it! But be careful! Make sure you eat! I say this because I have been on many diets during my high school years and they were all disasters. And when I was 20 I did lose a traumatic ton of weight, but not through a healthy diet and exercise! I kept forgetting to eat and was starving myself! PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO EAT! Be sensible with your portions! Focus on that.
- It doesn’t matter whether you want to lose weight or not, I highly recommend exercising. It’s a good way to release any sort of stress. I’m currently taking a fitness class and Yoga, and I’ve never felt more relaxed.
- Don’t panic if you screw up! Technically we’re suppose to screw up, it shows that we’re human. You will fall, get up and continue running. We are strong individuals! Be nice yourself! Tweet about your success with losing weight! Show how proud you are! You might even motivate some people!
I made this post to hopefully encourage you guys (and myself) to learn to be happier with ourselves, whether we want to lose weight or not.
Of course don’t just listen to me. Go to your friends for advise or ask other people with more experience! Learn from them and then make your own decisions!
I chose to lose weight because I wanted to be fit for myself. Not for anyone or for any guy. Make yourself happy. You deserve it.
You guys can do it! I believe in you! Good luck, everyone!!